Now is the time to start working towards healthy, glowing skin. Follow our simple six-month plan and you’ll be putting your best face forward on your big day.
Six months to go:
Consult a professional. Here are some of the treatments an expert may recommend:
- Uneven skin tone, dull complexion: A course of skin treatments such as Microdermabrasion; an exfoliating treatment that resurfaces the skin leaving you refreshed and glowing. Or Micro Needling; which uses the latest technology to stimulate collagen production.
- Broken blood vessels, dark skin spots: Photo Rejuvenation may be suitable.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: Over time forehead lines become visible at rest - and makeup can make this obvious. Crows feet show up when you squint or smile. These can be softened with Appearance Medicine.
- Kissable lips: Dermal Filler can be used to enhance shape and provide volume.
- Skincare: Invest in a quality home routine, and stick to it!
One week to go:
One final treatment a week before your wedding is ideal. Be wary of trying anything new this close to your big day. It only takes one new ingredient that your body doesn’t like to create a skin allergy or break out - and that’s a stress no bride needs!
To keep your best features looking fantastic Caci offer lash and eyebrow tinting, eyebrow shaping and firming eye mask treatments.
The night before:
Follow your normal skincare routine. Get at least eight hours sleep!
On the day:
Enjoy the results of your dedicated skincare. Leave the rest up to the makeup artist and enjoy the day!
Ask Caci how you can look photo ready for the big event.
Caci offer tailored plans and payment options to suit your skin’s needs, hair removal options, appearance medicine, facials, microdermabrasion and beauty therapy.