If you do not get to up to an 80% reduction at the end of your treatment course the guarantee period will start (details below)
- The initial treatment course is 12 months, with treatments at up to 8 week intervals (as advised by your Treatment Provider). For your guarantee to be valid, you must keep to the recommended treatment intervals 8 treatments 6 weeks apart
- If you need to stop treatments within your 12 month treatment course for any reason (for example pregnancy), we cannot postpone your programme and restart it later.
- You must follow the before and after care that is prescribed by your Treatment Provider, e.g. adequate sun protection for the treatment area.
- Some hair colours may not be treatable. (A Fitzpatrick Assessment must be completed).
- During the guarantee period your Caci Treatment Provider will treat you for up to an additional 5 sessions (12 weeks apart) at no further cost within a 12 month period. (The guarantee period starts immediately following the end of your 12 month treatment course).
- Guarantees cannot be transferred between Caci locations.
- Guarantees are restricted to the initial body area that has been agreed to be treated.
- Some underlying medical conditions may adversely affect the opportunity of long-term results (refer to the Pulsed Light Hair Removal Information Sheet).