As Dunedin is New Zealand's largest southern city, we are actively looking for a passionate owner to take on their next adventure, with Caci. We already receive a lot of enquiry from customers living in Dunedin who want to come to Caci; so this is certainly a unique opportunity to become a part of an established beauty brand in an untapped territory.
We are looking for owners who are enthusiastic, positive and love what Caci is about – improving women’s confidence. “You have to have get up and go, but Caci is a business you can be passionate about and excited about what you do. You also get feedback from clients which makes you feel good about what you do.” Says Caci Founder Jackie Smith.
Caci operates in the health and beauty market, with a client base of predominately women aged 30 – 55. The core purpose of Caci is to give women the confidence to look and feel their best; in the past 12 months we treated over 21,000 clients with a range of concerns including wrinkles, pigmentation and unwanted hair.
We have designed tailored treatment programmes, which make up the majority of our business and allow us to bundle services to deliver best results to our customers:
- Skin rejuvenation: treating sun damage, pigmentation, scarring and uneven skin tone and texture.
- Appearance medicine: managing lines, wrinkles and volume loss with Botox® and Juverderm® (dermal filler).
- Laser hair removal: using variable pulsed light (VPL) to offer a long-term solution to unwanted hair.
- Reshape your body: ChillSculpt™ uses controlled cooling to freeze and reduce fat cells. It is perfect for those who have stubborn fat that cannot be easily reduced by diet or exercise.
Caci is a premium brand and everything we do is designed to have the best results to meet client needs. In New Zealand Caci has: The largest Botox® sales, the largest number of beauty clinics, and the biggest advertising dollar in the beauty industry.
Caci has an exceptional reputation for sales and customer satisfaction from existing franchises. Caci provides as much assistance as possible to ensure a maximum level of return is achieved. Caci franchisees receive dedicated support from head office. Support functions include marketing, sales, accounting, technology support, and a Training Academy. Being part of an established franchise means you have access to the systems that are proven to work and you can enjoy the support of people who are there to make sure you succeed.
Operationally the following factors set us apart from our competitors:
- Highly systemised franchise: The brand has set systems and process that are abided by every franchise. All systems and processes from starting your business to the daily running of a Caci are documented in the operating manuals on the Caci intranet.
- Treatment Delivery: The unique combination of beauty therapists and nurses working together ensures clients receive treatments delivered by the most appropriately skilled service provider.
- Sales: Each clinic has a dedicated Treatment Coordinator that focuses on sales and recommending treatment programmes that is going to give clients the best results. Consultations with these Treatment Coordinators are free.
- Programmes: At Caci we consolidate our treatment options into annual treatment programmes linked with matching retail product. This bundling of treatments and products ensures clients get the best results and guarantees client loyalty.
- Payment options: At Caci we allow customers to spread the cost of payment across time, increasing affordability without increasing cost.
- Clinic management software: Caci utilises its own proprietary software - Clinic Master, which integrates with our inventory systems and direct debiting software to manage the clinics and their unique selling and delivery system.
- Event marketing: Each Caci is encouraged to run in clinic events monthly to add in new customer generation and increase engagement of existing customers.
Interested in owning a Caci clinic in Otago?
Caci are also looking for franchise opportunities in the following areas: Blenheim, Queenstown, Christchurch and Dunedin. Contact Fleur for more information.
For media enquiries, or more information please contact:
Chelsea Cresswell - Marketing Communications Executive, FAB Group
Tel: 09 3202612 M: 021 960124