LATEST UPDATE - September 22 2020:
All of our clinics nationwide are open, our team in Auckland are following Level 2 guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our customers.
At Caci we love what we do, helping New Zealanders with what we call 'skin confidence'. And as always we are committed to practicing the highest health and safety standards at all times.
As New Zealand's trusted and favourite skin clinic you can feel confident that you are in safe hands with Caci.
It is important that we put the health of you and our team first, so we will be:
- Providing a QR code so that you can trace your own visit
- Providing hand sanitiser for you to use
- Washing our hands properly before and after every customer and throughout the day
- Sanitising and cleaning our treatment rooms
- Wearing masks and PPE gear as in line with our Level 2 health and safety protocols
- Asking that you do not come in if you are feeling unwell – please let us know via email/phone and we can reschedule your appointment
- Our team will also stay at home if they are feeling unwell
We look forward to seeing you again soon,
Team Caci xx
Safe, professional clinic environment
Leaders in the beauty and skincare industry for over 25 years
Expert skincare advice tailored just for you
Highly trained Therapists and Registered Nurses