We are excited to let you know that we are reopen again under level 2.
We have been very busy rescheduling your bookings (sometimes more than once!), so please be gentle with us at this time. We might not be able to pick up the phone or answer a message straight away, as we return back to work and will be busy looking after customers and our new way of working.
At Caci we love what we do, helping New Zealanders with what we call 'skin confidence'. In 25 years we've faced many highs and lows, including now - but we've got this!
The whole team are working hard behind the scenes. Your health and safety, and that of our team is our top priority. With careful planning and guidance from our own Caci Medical Advisory Board and government guidelines we are committed to practicing the highest safety standards.
As New Zealand's trusted and favourite skin clinic you can feel confident that you are in safe hands with Caci. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back in to clinic - see you soon!
Your next visit: Your next visit will look and feel a little bit different. The health and safety measures we are taking include:
- Asking you to sign in when you come to visit
- Providing hand sanitiser at reception and in all treatment rooms for you to use
- Washing our hands properly before and after every customer and throughout the day
- Wearing masks and gloves, and changing these in between customers
- Sanitising and cleaning our treatment rooms in between customers
- Increasing the frequency of sanitising and cleaning throughout the clinic
- We will be asking our team to stay at home if they are feeling unwell - with each of them doing a health and wellness check each day
We ask that you:
- Do not come in if you are feeling unwell – please let us know via email/phone and we can reschedule your appointment
- If you would like to have your consultation virtually –ask us about chatting over the phone or a video call
- Make card payments instead of cash
- Attend your appointment on time and by yourself
- Wear comfortable, warm clothing
Our clinic protocols and training are more comprehensive than standard, we're going above and beyond to ensure you feel safe, our team feels safe and you can continue to come to Caci for the same feeling of connection and care that we know you love.
We are really excited to see you! And although we can't give you a hug, we will definitely be giving you a wave, wink and smile instead.
Team Caci xx
Safe, professional clinic environment
Leaders in the beauty and skincare industry for over 25 years
Expert skincare advice tailored just for you
Highly trained Therapists and Registered Nurses